Lucipurr Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defibrillator

3 posters

Go down

Defibrillator Empty Defibrillator

Post by The Bomb Diggity Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:59 pm

Name of suggestion: The Defibrillator

Workshop Link: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=162581348&searchtext=ttt

Why should this be added: This would seriously up the chance of a T winning and add for a more strategic approach to trying to win the round.
The Bomb Diggity
The Bomb Diggity

Back to top Go down

Defibrillator Empty Re: Defibrillator

Post by Anulot Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:01 pm

On an old server we used to have a defribiliator. It became quickly abused and broken because when an inno got their hands on one, they could be shot, learn the traitors, be respawned by another innocent, and call KOS on all of the T's. If I wrote rules about no metagaming with it, it would be near impossible to enforce and would leave us in situations where an innocent knows the traitors but won't shoot them in fear of a ghosting ban or RDM slays. I could rewrite some of the LUA to make it usesable on T's only(?), or make it not drop on T death. Do you think that that would make it balanced?

Anulot
Owner

https://lucipurrgaming.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bomb Diggity Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:25 pm

I think that making it only usable on a T should work along with it not dropping should make for it to be a much more balanced item.
The Bomb Diggity
The Bomb Diggity

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:03 pm

Ummm so, basically defibs break the game Traitors are not suppose to be able to come back alive and also this will end up promoting trucing as people will message each other to defib them.
Red
Red
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bomb Diggity Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:56 pm

Yea I see what you mean. That is a bad idea.
The Bomb Diggity
The Bomb Diggity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum